Thinking about clearing my 185 and moving my favorites into a 75. I would have to cut my numbers by about 30-35 fish fish to do this. I have no idea how to price them if I decide to do this, so any input would be great (thinking of going with some bigger fish in the 185)
lol a few females from my last batch of grow out, they are likely destined for a pet store. I'll try to get some picks this week end still not sure if I'm going to sell them all and go a different direction or sell most of them and move them, or just run it for a while longer. If I decide to sell it would be listed here first.