• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Holiday Party follow up - missing item

chriscoli

Board of Directors
Staff member
Hi CCA folks,

Did anyone happen to accidentally take home a 7 or 8 inch serrated bread knife after the last Holiday Party at my house? The brand is Wusthof.

We've been missing it since then and scratching our heads about where it might have gone. Please check your stuff and let me know if you find it!

FishEggs

Staff member
LOST
BREAD KNIFE

21U9ybDqvXL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Answers to the name Wüsthof.
If found please return to Christine.

chriscoli

Board of Directors
Staff member
I have to assume it was accidental. Bruce is very sad. He doesn't want to share his toys with the club anymore.

JLW

CCA Members
Yep, I would assume that it was used to cut something and then went home with someone. Hopefully they'll realise it and bring it back! :(

If not, I would personally support the club buying you guys a new one (says the guy who does not have a Red Name). It was in all likelihood taken by accident, and I think that the club replacing it is the least we can do.

I'd also support the club buying me a pizza. No reason on that one.

Becca

CCA Members
Yep, I would assume that it was used to cut something and then went home with someone. Hopefully they'll realise it and bring it back! :(

If not, I would personally support the club buying you guys a new one (says the guy who does not have a Red Name). It was in all likelihood taken by accident, and I think that the club replacing it is the least we can do.

Ditto.

FishEggs

Staff member

Guess no one has told you what happens when you assume things.:)

I'm willing to pitch in to reimburse the cost of the replacement.

Becca

CCA Members
I actually got the only Wustoff knife I own when my Henckles paring knife went missing back when we lived in a condo with roommates. My brother gifted it to me as a replacement, and also to throw a little shade at my inferior knife set...

DiscusnAfricans

President
Staff member
Everybody not writing the check always supports the club buying something...

But seriously, the club can definitely reimburse the cost, the least we can do for your gracious hosting, and to avoid any resentment from awesome hubby Bruce.

Just for Josh...

DrEgg

CCA Members
Guess no one has told you what happens when you assume things.:)

I'm willing to pitch in to reimburse the cost of the replacement.
I would be willing to pitch in on the replacement cost also -Don't want Bruce not to share his toys! DrEgg