• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

hiya!

lilRia

Chairpersons
Staff member
hi! I'm Maria, I've been lurking on these forums for a few months now and have finally joined the club and plan on coming to the September meeting :) I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

lilRia

Chairpersons
Staff member
I keep a 5.5g with a betta and a clown pleco, a 29g with white clouds, kuhli loaches, a thick lip gourami, and a rubberlip pleco. I have a 55g which now has just a blood parrot with some giant danios since the BP decided he hates everyone... which means I now I have a 75g with a couple pictus cats and bristlenose plecos and no idea what to stock it with! I'm totally new to cichlids :)

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Would love to see some pictures of the planted tanks! If you're able to make it to a meeting, its likely you'll find stuff to fill that 75 in no time.

lilRia

Chairpersons
Staff member
I'm planning to be there Saturday! here's some quick snaps... my other tanks got plundered setting up the 75 so they are all works in progress... such a shame, to have to buy more plants and wood... 😊😊20190912_195033.jpg20190912_195025.jpg20190912_194958.jpg20190912_194945.jpg