• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hemichromus Fasciatus (5 Star)

5*chris

CCA Members
30-40 Hemichromus Fasciatus available. They are between 4-7". The Fasciatus are the biggest (can grow to 12") and meanest of the 5 star generals.

I was one of the few breeders of them and normally sold them as fry. Life has become very busy which allowed them to grow up. Amazingly, I'm the only person I'm aware of that has this many, at this size, living in 1 tank. And now my land lord has asked that I downsize my tanks. So unfortunately they are living the last of my 125s that need to go.

Im asking $20ea but open to offers as they do need to go, and will give discounts the more that are purchased. Pick up only in Lorton, VA.

If someone is interested in the WC breeding pair I need to decide on what I'm willing to let them go for.

Also I have a couple Thai imported Flowerhorns, 1 Thai silk at around 4" and a zz at around 5-6" that are now (unhappily) living in my fry tanks when their previous 125s were sold. Adding $25 for the Thai silk and $75 for the red dragon. Open to offers as they need to go.

Lmk if you have any questions. Thank you

*Picture of the Fasciatus is actually just half of the tank.

20181010_111826.jpg

15570839588253182646788746826583.jpg

15570840059745913939026643739976.jpg

chriscoli

Administrator
This is a really rare opportunity for the fasciatus! I wish I had a tank that could accommodate a few.

5*chris

CCA Members
Really need to get these Fasciatus and tanks sold. Thai Silk Flowerhorn is $20, rare white eyed Thai Silk. All Fasciatus except breeding pair are free, bring a bucket. Breeding pair is $100

IMG_1664.JPG

Cosmik

I'll happily buy them if there are any left over. Big ones or msall fry, doesn't matter. List your price. I have tanks already for them, so i'm just interested in the fish. thanks!