• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Help Needed for a Fish Room

Looking for part-time help for a fish room in Northern Baltimore County, approximately 30 tanks, breeding Angelfish, Plecos, and Corys. Need a trustworthy individual to help keep that fresh water FRESH! Position should entail approximately 10- 15 hours a week. Duties will include, water changes, cleaning tanks, feeding, caring for eggs, and fry. Knowledge of freshwater aquatics and a passion for tropical fish would be great. This job would be great for a high school or college student. Please send resume to: fax: 410-527-0041, e-mail: petvet84@Verizon.net or call 410-527-0800 and ask for Kelly Rowe, snail mail: Hunt Valley Animal Hospital 11206 York road, Cockeysville, Md. 21030, Attn.: Dr. Allan Frank

Becca

Members
Looking for part-time help for a fish room in Northern Baltimore County, approximately 30 tanks, breeding Angelfish, Plecos, and Corys. Need a trustworthy individual to help keep that fresh water FRESH! Position should entail approximately 10- 15 hours a week. Duties will include, water changes, cleaning tanks, feeding, caring for eggs, and fry. Knowledge of freshwater aquatics and a passion for tropical fish would be great. This job would be great for a high school or college student. Please send resume to: fax: 410-527-0041, e-mail: petvet84@Verizon.net or call 410-527-0800 and ask for Kelly Rowe, snail mail: Hunt Valley Animal Hospital 11206 York road, Cockeysville, Md. 21030, Attn.: Dr. Allan Frank

This is exactly what I did to pay the bills while I was in grad school. I hope someone in the group goes for this. I worked for Dennis Hare in Owings Mills back then. It was a great experience.