• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello from NoVA

winterboarder

CCA Members
Hi Everyone,

I've been keeping aquariums of various types for many years now. The family and I moved back in the summer of 2015 and the new place finally gave me enough space to setup a small fish room. It took about a year to really get things set up the way I had envisioned, but now things are finally humming along. There are 10 tanks varying in size from 5 gallons to 30 gallons in the fish room, another 5 gallon All-In-One setup in my 3 yr old's bedroom and a small DIY above ground pond out back. I plan to start making the monthly meetings regularly and look forward to meeting you all! I have 4 tanks set up with Tanganyikan cichlids, one with a bunch of pond raised Scarlet badis that I collected this year, a pair of Flag fish, and some other odds and ends. Here are some pictures from the fish room:
20161112_092328.jpg Catfish.jpg 20161112_092650.jpg 20161112_092412.jpg 20161111_130505.jpg Badis.jpg 20161111_130604.jpg

dogofwar

CCA Members
Great fish choices!

See you at meetings and be sure to introduce yourself. Feel free to bring the family!

Cheers,
Matt

F8LBITE

Members
Welcome. You've got some nice tanks. I grew up in Annandale and my parents still live there. There used to be an awesome fish store in Annandale called Super Petz. I killed many hours there.

winterboarder

CCA Members
Welcome. You've got some nice tanks. I grew up in Annandale and my parents still live there. There used to be an awesome fish store in Annandale called Super Petz. I killed many hours there.

Yup, I remember that place, I used to stop by regularly when it was still open. FYI - the owner opened a storefront off of Port Royal Rd and Braddock, much smaller now and no fish...