• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello CCA!

Good Afternoon CCA members, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Michaela Shaperonova and I am a long time fish owner, owned Betta Splendens for 7 years now and planning on getting a Cichlid or two pretty soon so that'll be a fun experience. I've also owned plenty of Goldfish and I'm a first time Bristlenose Pleco owner too. Thank you for reading and feel free to share your experience with Cichlids and any advice to offer a beginner will be helpful. Thank you!

stany

CCA Members
Hello and welcome to CCA. You've found a great place for first hand experience with Cichlids and numerous other freshwater fish, That said. from my experience, you will only get suggestions/advise in your best interest whether you want to hear it or not. Meetings are interesting and would encourage you sit with someone new to you and engage with them.