• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello All.. New Member

lock jaw

CCA Members
Hey! I joined yesterday.. I'm not new to keeping fish but I had a big break in the middle. I used to live in the Philippines and I had tiger barbs, plecos, pacus, and other varities of South American fishes. Since, I have moved to the US, I took a long break and jumped back into it two years back. I have a 75 gallon tank with a 30 gallon sump. I started with Mbuna, it was my first time with this species and I can't say it went well. I had a lot of aggressive fish and a lot of tank battles that ended badly. A couple months back I gave all my Mbuwa to another breeder and decided to keep an all male African Peacock tank (I have some haps too). At the moment, I have several juvi's. I got some from the trade and bought some from House of Tropicals. I'm still looking for some male juvi's for my tank.

CichlidDan

Members
Welcome! I’m sure you’ll be able to find some great fish here. Lane Kelly and Reed typically have peacocks for sale.

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
Thanks for posting here and welcome to CCA. It's a bit of a drive from Frederick, but I encourage you to check out a meeting sometime--it's no further than Tropical Lagoon. I think you'll like the group.

Blaise