• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hati Book (Malmedy Massacre and more)

Jay

CCA Members
My book " Hati" is about my father's life and his service in WWII with the 2085th F.A.O.B. and includes many historical events between 1923 and 1958. There are many events and incidents in this book that you may not know. If you want to purchase a copy it is now available on amazon.com in two forms. The paperback copy cost $19.95 and the Hardcover copy costs $26.95. https://www.amazon.com/.../B0BQ9B7PCD/ref=ewc_pr_img_1... Or you can find it by searching Hati by Jay Stephan on Amazon.com.
Please consider buying Fatal Crossroads, the untold story of the Malmedy Massacre at the Battle of the Bulge by Danny S. Parker as a companion book as well. Mr. Parker's book includes interviews with the survivors of the Massacre and many details about the amazing escapes from the killing field that I could not include in my book. One of my citations is from this book and is limited to the first 1000 copies. After that, I have to get permission to use it or possibly pay a fee. The more Danny S. Parker's book sales in conjunction with my book, the less likely I will need to pay a fee to continue to use this citation.
By the way, the Hardcover copy can ship by itself for free. Check this option out at your checkout. Paperback copies require shipping unless combined with Fatal Crossroads by Danny S. Parker
If you by my book and you like it, please pass the word about it.

Jay