• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Group Buy for Bob's Tropical Plants (Aquamania delivery)

dogofwar

CCA Members
Bob's all the way in California and is supporting AquaMania 2 (The Big Fish Deal).

He's a hobbyist who started a business and has got lots more than plants... check out his stock and look forward to some great items in the Rare Fish Auction from him!

Matt

captmicha

Members
Do we send our orders and payment directly to the vendors of these group buys?

Which day of Aquamania will each be available for pick up? I'm re-considering going to Aquamania at all. Can I swing by to pick up these group orders without registering and having tickets for Aquamania?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Do we send our orders and payment directly to the vendors of these group buys?

Which day of Aquamania will each be available for pick up? I'm re-considering going to Aquamania at all. Can I swing by to pick up these group orders without registering and having tickets for Aquamania?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Yes, individual orders are paid by each customer to the vendor, then the order is shipped to Aquamania for pickup.

Must be a registered attendee to participate in the group buy. Plants can be help until sunday, but shipments are arriving Friday or Saturday. Your best bet is to pick up your order as early Saturday as possible, as we will not be responsible for holding orders past the Saturday auction.

chriscoli

Administrator
I've tried contacting this vendor, but I'm not getting much of a response. Has anyone else successfully placed an order with them for this group buy?

halak

Members
I wrote to him, got an answer a couple of days later asking me to clarify how many shrimp I wanted exactly. Then I wrote back to him. He has not asked for payment yet. Try his contact page on his web site not the email address in this thread.