• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Giving away all of my stuff.

Tort518

Members
Due to health and financial issues I no longer can maintain or care for my aquariums. I am also moving (hopefully this coming weekend) and selling my house.

I wish to give CCA all of my tanks, equipment, and even some furniture if wanted, since I know they'll be going to people that will make good use of them.

I live in Frederick, MD.

The list of items is as follows:

180 gallon with stand and canopy

150 gallon tall with stand and canopy

150 gallon stock tank

125 gallon with stand

75 gallon

40 gallon breeder

two 20 gallon tall

10 gallon

assorted filters, heaters, UV filter, breeding jars (I was breeding some angelfish), driftwood, rocks, etc.

3 gallon rolled glass pico

sofa and love-seat, some tables, some dining room chairs, small fridge I was keeping some brie shrimp eggs stored in, some fish food, some chems for eliminating chlorine, etc.

There is also a tube steel stand I bought from Rachel, made by her husband. Anyone who has one of these knows how nice they are.

You will need to bring help and large vehicles. The larger tanks have to be taken out the back and carried around to the street (no vehicle access to rear of house).

If you need to pick up after this weekend please contact me at 443-791-2146 or my email tort518@gmail.com and I will provide you wit my real-estate agents contact info. She will work out a way to let you in.

I'll be available most of this week at home.

Address is 1124 Keswick Place, Frederick MD 21703

Jim

jstlstn

Members
Sorry to here about your health. I think I can make it up there Friday I'd like to see that tube steel stand and maybe one of the tanks.

Tort518

Members
Here is the latest update:

Julie (who has been in a text conversation with me since the post went up) has asked me to hold the following for her and maybe some others if her fiance agrees)

125 with stand,
metal stand
75 gallon
some filters and heaters to be determined.

I could also use help from folks carrying tanks since I can't d so. If some of you would like to coordinate to help each other this coming Saturday, that would be awesome.

Tort518

Members
Any day this week that folks want to come by is fine, coordinating to help carry stuff for each other on Saturday would be fantastic.

jstlstn

Members
I can be there anytime Saturday to help If you could hold the fortyfor me that would be cool. I may be able to help move some stuff I have a 5ft Bed in my truck.

Tort518

Members
Good Morning all,

Just got up, grabbing breakfast and catching up on requests fort info about availability of tanks. Nothing has left the house yet, but a lot of folks have expressed interest in most of them. I'm still a bit fuzzy headed at the moment so please forgive me if I get something incorrect.

Those interested in each tank are listed in order of contact. This will help once people finalize their decisions and I will try to update things again this evening.

180 gallon - Julie, mwildgruber, sushiballs777, neoprodigy, Daryl, Constance & Brian

150 tall - sushiballs777, neoprodigy, Constance & Brian

125 - Julie,

75 - Julie,

40 - Julie, someone else asked and I have to find them in all the texts, emails, etc

Steel stand - Julie, another person (I'll hopefully sort this better this evening)

a number of folks are asking about filters and heaters

The two 20 gallon, the 10 gallon, etc, have not yet been asked about.

Thanks for your help.

Jim

Tort518

Members
Good Morning all,

Just got up, grabbing breakfast and catching up on requests fort info about availability of tanks. Nothing has left the house yet, but a lot of folks have expressed interest in most of them. I'm still a bit fuzzy headed at the moment so please forgive me if I get something incorrect.

Those interested in each tank are listed in order of contact. This will help once people finalize their decisions and I will try to update things again this evening.

180 gallon - Julie, mwildgruber, sushiballs777, neoprodigy, Daryl, Constance & Brian, Rich_One

150 tall - sushiballs777, neoprodigy, Constance & Brian, Rich_One

125 - Julie,

75 - Julie,

40 - Julie, someone else asked and I have to find them in all the texts, emails, etc

Steel stand - Julie, another person (I'll hopefully sort this better this evening)

a number of folks are asking about filters and heaters

The two 20 gallon, the 10 gallon, etc, have not yet been asked about.

Thanks for your help.

Jim

I tried to edit and had to reply instead. Jst added Rich_One to lists.

Tort518

Members
I can be there anytime Saturday to help If you could hold the fortyfor me that would be cool. I may be able to help move some stuff I have a 5ft Bed in my truck.

Thank you very much. I'll talk to Julie later today and if she doesn't want to take the 40 then it is yours. Thank you for the offer of help. I'll certainly need it.

Tort518

Members
I was going to do an update tonight, but I have had a long day so I decided to get some rest.

Talk to you tomorrow,

Jim

rpitonyak

Members
I sent a PM and am interested in the 180 or 150 or 125 if still available. I have a truck and help to pick up this weekend.

Thai

Members
If for some miraculous reason everyone falls though on the 180, I would take it off your hands and donate 200$ to a charity of your choice or give it to you to assist with moving cost, in the middle of one currently and I know how stressful and costly it can be. Good luck with everything Jim!