• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Getting out of the hobby sale

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Hello everyone. I am preparing to head off to college and thus need to get rid of my fish within the next two weeks. All fish are first come/payed, first served. If you want to reserve a fish but cannot pick it up for a bit, I am happy to reserve anything that has been payed for via venmo or paypal. I am never on this website so if you are interested in a fish please text me or email me. Phone: 240-four four seven- nine 312. Email: dgonzalezkosasky24@amherst.edu
All fish have been in my care for well over a year, some for multiple years. All fish are healthy and eating pellets. I can take pics of any specific fish or tank upon request.
I am reposting this thread so if the price on the older thread is for whatever reason cheaper, I will sell at the cheaper price.
All sizes estimated. The fish are honestly probably bigger than advertised.

Fish:

Cichlids:
12"+ pearsi cichlid: $50
breeding pair of 7-10" chocolate cichlids: $50 for the pair.
4" cryptoheros myrnae FREE

Catfish:
14" l160 pleco $150
13" giraffe catfish $50
7" l253 pleco $50
7" l27 pleco $50
6" l160 pleco $40
4" l333 pleco $30
4" l398 pleco $15
4" l002 pleco $10
4" l15 pleco $10

Other:
6" red hook silver dollars $20 each, $50 for 3
6" black bar silver dollars $20 each, $75 for 5
9" black shark labeo $20
5" half bar hemiodus FREE

Plants:
I have a ton, would be willing to give them away with other orders

Tanks:

300 gallon complete set $1000
120 gallon complete set $300
40 gallon complete set $60
20 gallon complete set (3 available) $35 each

For questions or photos please dm me. I also recently got knee surgery so we may need to call reinforcements when it comes to moving the two larger tanks. Not looking for fish trades since I am looking to get out of the hobby.
Pick up in Potomac MD, but am willing to drive anywhere within an hour from me.
Again, if you are interested in anything please text or email me rather than PMing me.
Thank you
-Dan

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Best of luck Dan! I guess some college are starting the year off as they normally would. Stay safe!

Sounds like some great fish and prices seem very reasonable. Enjoy college and good luck with the knee rehab.

Freakgecko

Members
$1000 is an ABSOLUTE STEAL for the 300 gallon set up. If I wasn’t planning a move myself I’d be all over that deal

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Thanks everyone!
l27, l253, and the smaller l160 all payed for. More fish likely will be gone by tonight.
I also have various water lillies and pond plants for sale. If there is interest on this forum I can put up a full price list

Becca

Members
Thanks everyone!
l27, l253, and the smaller l160 all payed for. More fish likely will be gone by tonight.
I also have various water lillies and pond plants for sale. If there is interest on this forum I can put up a full price list

Hey Dan, I'd probably be interested in the lilies. or pond plants. Also interested in larger driftwood.

I wish I had space for your big tank - its dimensions are awesome.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I have sold all but one driftwood piece. I can post some pictures of it in a bit when I'm home.
Both l160, all 3 redhooks, giraffe cat, and 40 gallon setup all sold
l27 and l253 both payed for
Everything else is still available

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Pearsi, black bars, chocolate cichlids, labeo, and myrnae still available
All of the 20 gallons, 120, and 300 also still available
Everything else sold
Anything left by the end of this week will be going to the lfs

jonclark96

Past CCA President
It has been a while since I saw Daniel's set up, but I think it is 6' by 3' by 27" tall. Beautiful tank at a great price!