• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Full 90 Gallon Setup for $300

Adam Luna

CCA Members
Have been trying to sell this for a while and really have to move it out so willing to let it all go for $300:

Full 90 Gallon Setup - Great Equipment

Clean and great tank setup.

— 90 gallon, 4 ft tank with glass lids (maybe 4 years old, a couple of tiny sand scratches on the inside at the bottom but otherwise great condition, no mineral deposits, etc.)
— Solid wood stand (painted - great condition)
— Two Fluval 407 filters (two years old, fully cleaned, all components except hoses & media included, whole bunch of new or clean sponges)
— Fluval surface skimmer
— Two Current planted tank lights (both 24 in with remote controls. Current Satellite Freshwater LED + v.1.0; Current Satellite + Pro v.1.0)
— One Fluval E-300 heater
— One air pump (Hygger Adjustable Eco Air Pump HG-958)
— Another air pump (Tetra Whisper 60)
— Large assortment of high quality artificial plants
— Two wifi timers, one regular timer
— Grab bags of supplies (food, chemicals, other stuff I rustle)

This has been a great setup for me but I have to let it go. Nothing here is old, cheap, or crusty.

One thing to note is that I am in a DC condo that is up 4 flights of stairs from the sidewalk. You would need to bring at least two people to carry it all down. But it’s a great deal so it’ll be worth the effort.

Message me here or to: adam_luna2000@yahoo.com

Also letting go of a 40 gallon rimless reef style tank

90.1.jpg

90.9.jpg

90.8.jpg

90.7.jpg

90.6.jpg

90.5.jpg

90.4.jpg

90.3.jpg

90.2.jpg