• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Winter hardy small fish, livebearers, plecos, etc.

Becca

Members
I have a little overcrowding in a few tubs and tanks and I have the following fish for sale -

From the ponds:
Winter hardy in in-ground ponds
  • White clouds: $1 each or 6 for $10
  • Black nose dace: $1 each or 6 for $10
  • Tadpoles: FREE - fun summer project for kids, I think they're all Grey's treefrogs.
Not winter hardy
  • Endler's Livebearers: 10 for $5

From around the house:
  • Pair of black eyed blonde ancistrus: $5.
  • Banjo catfish: Free to good home
  • Mini Ranger plecos (2 available): $20 each - note, this is what I paid for them when they were maybe an inch long (if that). They're now about 3x that size and about half way to adult size. Really cool "mini" sailfin pleco. Does not get HUGE and growth slows at 5-6".
  • L397 (3 available): $60 each - note, this is what I paid for them as babies, a year ago. All are 2-4" now (some variability in size).

Other -
  • 10 gallon critter cage - former home for a snake who got upgraded. Good condition $10 or free with a purchase of $10 or more.
Pickup in Damascus, MD, not far from Jimmie Cone if you want a fun summer ice-cream trip..

Becca

Members
Hi Becca, do you have pics of the mini Ranger plecos and endler livebearers?

The endlers are just regular endlers. The females all pretty much look the same and every male will look a little different. They're outside in a pond and they all look 100% the same from the top.

https://www.tfhdigital.com/tfh/jan_...cle.action?articleId=1547979#articleId1547979 is what a mini ranger looks like as a juvenile. As adults, they lose that white band and their dorsals get a lot taller. It's a better photo than I'll ever get of them.

CichlidDan

Members
The endlers are just regular endlers. The females all pretty much look the same and every male will look a little different. They're outside in a pond and they all look 100% the same from the top.

https://www.tfhdigital.com/tfh/jan_...cle.action?articleId=1547979#articleId1547979 is what a mini ranger looks like as a juvenile. As adults, they lose that white band and their dorsals get a lot taller. It's a better photo than I'll ever get of them.
Thanks Becca, PM sent.

Becca

Members
Definitely interested! Are you available this weekend?

Hi - this weekend is kind of crazy with family obligations. I work from home and can be available during the week. Also, next weekend is (so far) wide open. Send me a PM (Private Message) to discuss.