• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Whole Lotta Severums

Adam Luna

CCA Members
Time to let go of my severums and do some re-arranging of my setups to give discus a try.

Here’s what I’ve got:
  • Three turquoise severums (got them from another club member). One mated pair who frequently lay eggs to the delight of my plecos; one ambiguously gendered critter. The male is probably 7”, female and the other critter are probably 5”
  • Four red spot severums which I got as juveniles from Imperial Tropicals. The males have gotten quite big. I’d say between the four of them they range from 7” to 4”. From what I can tell there are two females and two males and they’ve paired up to lay eggs.
  • Three red shoulder severum juveniles also from Imperial Tropicals. Still on the small side between 3.5” and 2.5”
  • 80 pounds of CaribSea Super Naturals PeaceRiver gravel
  • (The geos in some of the pictures are not for sale)

All are healthy, well cared for, and of course over-fed.

Any takers?

Ideally, I’d be looking for someone interested in coming by with some buckets to catch them and take everything to start a severum kingdom of your own. I live in DC in a walkup apartment building so you’d need to be able to handle that. Not looking to make a load of cash on these, priority is moving them to a good home and minimize visits given the COVID situation. If you think you might be able to take them, let me know and we can talk specifics.

I might not be able to receive PMs since I haven’t posted much so feel free to message me separately to adam_luna2000@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

IMG_0418.jpgIMG_0419.jpgIMG_0421.jpgIMG_0425.jpgIMG_0677.jpgIMG_0679.jpgIMG_0690.jpg

Adam Luna

CCA Members
I’m going to hold out for a bit to see if anyone is interested in taking the whole bunch. I’ll post here if it looks like I’ve got to break it up.