• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS true altum angel

etu1002

Members
I am selling my beloved adult altum angel fish since my daughter is very ill and I don't have time to take care of these fish anymore. They are true p. altum, not p. scalare. They have totally adapted to Maryland tap water so RO/DI or acidic water is not required. They are roughly palm size and will eat anything you give them. I have the following for sale,

3x altum, $60 each or 3 for $150.
1 x altum with a blind eye, $20
1 x altum/scalare hybrid, $25
1 x adult siamese algae eater, $4
1 x albino bristlenose breeding pair, $10

IMG_5567.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_25e2.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_274c.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2659.jpg

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
Sorry to hear about your daughter, hope she gets well. Great looking Angels/tank, if I had space I would get them.-good Luck

Becca

Members
I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. I wish I could afford them. I'd love to put them in the 125. They're gorgeous.

Hicgup

Members
Best wishes for your daughter! Sorry you feel the need to rehome the altums. If/when you have time can you give me some more info, are they W.C., F1, or unknown? Do you know the orignal source, breeder, importer?
Why/how 1 altum hybrid? And lastly, the whole tank looks great, what type of lights do you have on the plants?
Again wishing the best for you and your daughter.

etu1002

Members
Hi Steve,

They are the following,
3 x altum, 2 x F1 (from AngelfishUSA) and 1 wild caught Inirida (from Villa's City of Angelfish)
1 x altum with a blind eye, wild caught Inirida (from Villa's City of Angelfish)
1 x altum/scalare hybrid, $25 (from AngelfishUSA). This is the one in the far right in the group picture.

I use Current-USA Nova Extreme T5 HO for my tank.

Eric

DrEgg

Chairpersons
Staff member
Hi Steve,

They are the following,
3 x altum, 2 x F1 (from AngelfishUSA) and 1 wild caught Inirida (from Villa's City of Angelfish)
1 x altum with a blind eye, wild caught Inirida (from Villa's City of Angelfish)
1 x altum/scalare hybrid, $25 (from AngelfishUSA). This is the one in the far right in the group picture.

I use Current-USA Nova Extreme T5 HO for my tank.

Eric
I am selling my beloved adult altum angel fish since my daughter is very ill and I don't have time to take care of these fish anymore. They are true p. altum, not p. scalare. They have totally adapted to Maryland tap water so RO/DI or acidic water is not required. They are roughly palm size and will eat anything you give them. I have the following for sale,

3x altum, $60 each or 3 for $150.
1 x altum with a blind eye, $20
1 x altum/scalare hybrid, $25
1 x adult siamese algae eater, $4
1 x albino bristlenose breeding pair, $10

View attachment 19532 View attachment 19533 View attachment 19534 View attachment 19535
Best Wishese to your daughter !
Eggerton

Jlovell

Members
Albino pair sold? What about the Geophagus I see in the tank? I didn’t see them listed are they for sale? You can text me 717-507-2137. Ty.