• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Tropheus Golden Chizane/ llangi - 3 inch

dhavalsp

Members
Hi, I have a group of tropheus illangi (Golden Chizane - they look very similar) 11 in total at about 3 inches. $15 each ($150 for 11). They are coloring up very nicely.

I can deliver at the meeting. Let me know if you are interested.

Pics attached, apologies for bad quality.

Thanks,

Dhaval

tropheus1.JPG

troph1.jpg

troph2.jpg

troph3.jpg

dhavalsp

Members
they are great...full of character, but i am just not into them as much.....might go back to discus....lets see...

dhavalsp

Members
Based on information and all the preliminary research...they need to be in a group of 12 or more to spread out the aggression...these are doing fine in the group of 11- I don't see any nipping.

if you are looking at 7 might as well get 10 ( +1 free) :)

dhavalsp

Members
I am Rockville, MD and they came from one of the group member. They are tropheus Golden Chizane, sorry for the confusion above. IMO, they look a lot similar to illangi.

Cichlid Lips

Members
I am Rockville, MD and they came from one of the group member. They are tropheus Golden Chizane, sorry for the confusion above. IMO, they look a lot similar to illangi.

TBH I am pretty sure what you have there are Golden Chisanse. I have never heard of the species Chizane unless it is an F1 hybrid of some sort that someone tagged a name too?

In any event I would certainly like to see them if that could be arranged on Saturday.

We can also certainly chat if you'd like to PM me your info to make other arrangement's if Sat does not work.

Thanks,
Mark

dhavalsp

Members
I am glad they are doing well!

Heading over to Hans in about an hour...will start thread to track their development.