• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS teleocichla and west african cichlids

lizardboy

CCA Members
Looking to downsize a bit and sell some cichlids I've been growing out.

4 WC Teleocichla centrarchus- $75 There's at least one female, possibly two in this group. They have very variable coloration and are really interesting and rare cichlids from the Rio Xingu. I love these fish but haven't had much luck breeding them and need to downsize before I go to college.

5 Pelvicachromis sacrimontis- $30 These are juveniles at about an inch, they're a cool CARES species from West Africa also known as the giant krib.

5 Wallaceochromis humilis 'Friya'- $30 These are also about an inch, they're another cool West African cichlid that get about 5". The females get amazing coloration, especially when they're breeding.

Female Hemiloricaria eigenmanni- $5 These are also known as the common whiptail.

I can either deliver to the PVAS all day auction or you can pick up the fish in Arlington.

Freakgecko

Members
Anything you’re looking for in trade? Would be interested in the centrarchus if I have something else you’re looking for

Freakgecko

Members
Sorry, I don't really have room for any new fish so I'm not looking to trade. Thanks for the interest!
I meant equipment or decorations as well. I have a 3’ piece of branchy manzanita that still has bark. Otherwise, I’ll just watch envious of whoever lands those guys. Amazing little species

Becca

Members
Someone scoop these guys up. I was very sad to have to let them go, but just couldn't do it after the vet bills we amassed last week :confused:.

jrod917

CCA Members
I'm interested in the Pelvicachromis sacrimontis, how aggresive are they and do they need to be in a single specias tank?

ill scoop up the the Friya too :)

where in Arlington are you ? i can come pick them up.

lizardboy

CCA Members
I'm interested in the Pelvicachromis sacrimontis, how aggresive are they and do they need to be in a single specias tank?

ill scoop up the the Friya too :)

where in Arlington are you ? i can come pick them up.

I would say they have a medium aggression level, mostly when they're spawning. I keep them in a community 75 with the friya and some catfish, so definitely not species only, and they benefit from target fish. I'll pm you about location.