• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS tanks

Ading522

Members
I had purchased a 100 gallon tank from a family friend a month and a half ago, and he threw in some extra tanks for an irresistible price. I bought them along with the tank in hopes of putting up a fishroom later, but I have decided to buy another show tank instead and need to let go of these extra tanks. Keep in mind, some have some scratches but aren't visible when filled with water, and some are in very good condition. all hold water. none are drilled. no glass tops and such. tanks only. pickup in Laurel, MD.

I have 4 - 30"x12"x12" approx. 18 gallons according to calculations $15 each or $50 for all four.

2- 20"x10"x12" approx. 10 gallons $10 for both

4- 24"x12"x12" approx. 15 gallons $ 12 each or $40 for all four

$80 for all 10 tanks.

40 gallon - 48"x12"17 $30

$100 for all tanks listed above.

Pm me at 202-603-0526.

First come first served basis.

Thanks for looking!

Ading522

Members
Bump .. Will trade for low light plants, and possibly canister filters plus cash on my end depending on what you have.

Ading522

Members
Update: 40 gallon gone.

All above remaining tanks for $50 OBO for members.

Bump! They're picking up dust in storage. Time to add more fish room tanks ..lol