• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: TANKS (20 TALLS + *TERRARIUM ONLY* 10s/15L)

Acara19

CCA Members
I have 3 10s and a 15 long with internal cracks, one of the 10s has a rim made for a sliding screen lid. All of the 10s have small bottom corner cracks, except for the one with the sliding lid, which has one in one of the top corners. Not very noticeable, I almost forgot the sliding lid one had the crack. The 15 long however has a long one all the way down the middle of the back panel.

I say internal crack as in- if you were to run your finger over it you wouldn't be able to feel it, and it probably won't actively leak, but the tank would probably still explode if you filled it with water and gave it enough time. Would still make good terrariums, or be good for scrap glass, however.

The two 20 talls are in good condition, though one may need a bit of cleaning. One has a black (window tint) background.

Asking $5 ea for the 10s/15, and $15 for the 20s. Either pickup or I can bring them to the next meeting. 20s will be available for pickup in February, but they are going.

I'll get pictures of everything in a bit. Some of the tanks need to be cleaned out first, I will note.

Acara19

CCA Members
Edit, forgot to mention pickup would be in Frederick, MD. PM for address. Also forgot to mention the 20s had LED hoods, so $20 for the tanks with hoods. One of the lights to the hood may need a new adapter. One of these things
1674334189338.png
Ignore the condition of the tank, haven't put an effort into keeping it nice recently since it's just a holding tank at this point.
1674334202104.png

Last edited: