• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Super Red BN Plecos

Forester

Members
Hey all, it's nice to be back!

Now that I'm home from school (wish it was for a better reason) I've gotten the chance to start playing around with fish again! Thanks to bossanova bossanova I've got a 120g coming my way soon and am starting to prepare. (I'll be posting a thread documenting the setup once the tank is in my possession. Gonna go with an Amazon biotope-esque setup)

One of the first things on my list is selling the super reds who seem to never stop breeding.

I have a bunch of adult males (3.5"+) that are a very vibrant red/orange and would be great additions as algae eaters or to strengthen a bloodline.

And I have youngins ranging from 0.5" to 2.5".

As I empty out the tank I'll try and post some pictures of the actual fish for sale.

(Pictured are two of my original males from when I started breeding super reds)

I'm located in the Silver Spring area near Holy Cross Hospital for pickup (no-contact of course) and could drive a short ways to meet or drop them off if desired. I can also ship them if you aren't in the area.

Not looking to make much off these just see that they all find homes relatively quickly, so just shoot me a message on here or an email at lucashirsch9@gmail.com and I'm sure we can work something out.

I also have a group of 4 bronze corys (2 female 2 male) that need a home. They lay eggs all the time, but they just get eaten up by the super reds. Free to whoever can get them first.

Thanks and I hope everyone is safe and healthy!

Two male Super Red Plecos Feb 2012 P2060352.JPG

Aquatica87Heaven

CCA Members

Now that I'm home from school (wish it was for a better reason) I've gotten the chance to start playing around with fish again! Thanks to bossanova bossanova I've got a 120g coming my way soon and am starting to prepare. (I'll be posting a thread documenting the setup once the tank is in my possession. Gonna go with an Amazon biotope-esque setup)

One of the first things on my list is selling the super reds who seem to never stop breeding.

I have a bunch of adult males (3.5"+) that are a very vibrant red/orange and would be great additions as algae eaters or to strengthen a bloodline.

As I empty out the tank I'll try and post some pictures of the actual fish for sale.

I'm located in the Silver Spring area near Holy Cross Hospital for pickup (no-contact of course) and could drive a short ways to meet or drop them off if desired. I can also ship them if you aren't in the area.

Not looking to make much off these just see that they all find homes relatively quickly, so just shoot me a message on here or an email at lucashirsch9@gmail.com and I'm sure we can work something out.

I also have a group of 4 bronze corys (2 female 2 male) that need a home. They lay eggs all the time, but they just get eaten up by the super reds. Free to whoever can get them first.

View attachment 23281
Emailed

ApistoAly

CCA Members

View attachment 23281
Emailed you

Forester

Members
Thank you to everyone who has picked up fish in the last couple weeks! I am now out of sell-able sized juvies but will have more in a month or so. Regarding the longfin super reds, I have decided to hold on to my breeding group for now but will have fry for sale sometime this summer.

Super Reds available:

- 3 x proven pairs $75/pair (have bred for me many times)
- 2 x adult males $20/each (great stock to add to an existing line)

Thanks again everyone!

(I have 50 cardinals arriving on Tuesday to go into quarantine, the 120g is starting to take shape 🙂)

Forester

Members
Lord Fauntleroy Lord Fauntleroy Yup, got one pair left for sale.

I have 3 adult males left that I need to get rid of $15 each or $35 for all three.

My 120g is coming Sunday :)

Forester

Members
Scratch that, sorry turns out the last one was already claimed Lord Fauntleroy Lord Fauntleroy but still got some really nice males!

Forester

Members
BUMP!!!

Got lots of standard fin super reds available which I need to part with asap. Leaving to go back to school in less than two weeks so need to really thin the herd.

Most of the fish available are between 0.75-1.5in with some larger.

Shoot me a message if you're interested and I'm sure we can work out a deal.

Thanks all,

Lucas