• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: plecos, cichlids, shrimp, plants

Becca

Members
I have lots of BNPs for sale. Regular and albino.

$1 per inch, sized at 2" and up. Discounts if you buy 3 or more fish.

I have a limited quantity of L183 plecos. I will charge you more for them than Batfish Aquatics will, so if that got your attention, go buy them from Josh ;-) - his are exactly the same. EXACTLY. THE. SAME.

If you insist on having the ones currently residing at my home, they are $20 per inch.

White clouds - group of 5 for $10

Creniacara punctulata, group of 5 big ones, $75, you help catch.

Lids for 10 gallon tanks, $5 per complete lid. Some glass, one plastic and glass.

Fluval View aquarium plus a bunch of filter inserts, $25

Red cherry shrimp, bag of 12 for $10 or $1 each.

Yellow cherry shrimp - group of 7 or so for $10

PM if interested. Pick up in Damascus, MD or at Sept. Meeting.

Becca

Members
Oh, and plants. "Grab bag" full of a variety of easy low-medium light plants - $10.

Bag of Valisneria only - $5

Stem plants - ludwidgia, staurogyne, rotala - $2 for 3 stems.

Btwcp

CCA Members
I am interested in both groups of shrimp an the fluval view. When are you available for pick up

Devin Gibson

CCA Members
I have lots of BNPs for sale. Regular and albino.

$1 per inch, sized at 2" and up. Discounts if you buy 3 or more fish.

I have a limited quantity of L183 plecos. I will charge you more for them than Batfish Aquatics will, so if that got your attention, go buy them from Josh ;-) - his are exactly the same. EXACTLY. THE. SAME.

If you insist on having the ones currently residing at my home, they are $20 per inch.

Creniacara punctulata, group of 5 big ones, $75, you help catch.

Lids for 10 gallon tanks, $5 per complete lid. Some glass, one plastic and glass.

Fluval View aquarium plus a bunch of filter inserts, $25

Red cherry shrimp, bag of 12 for $10 or $1 each.

Yellow cherry shrimp - group of 7 or so for $10

PM if interested. Pick up in Damascus, MD or at Sept. Meeting.
L 183 pleco...what size and how much ...

Becca

Members
Ok, soooo... Regular and Albino BNPs are all spoken for.

Remaining items:

Creniacara punctulata, group of 5 big ones, $75, you help catch. $100 if you don't help catch ;-).