• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Paratilapia sp. ''marolambo'' nosivolo river

Becca

Members
I got these at BFD and they're doing great - eating like piggies and growing.

Ultimately, I probably don't have the space required to keep them as they grow. I'd planned to move them out to a tub for the spring/summer, but the weather has been so crazy that I'm worried about putting them outdoors.

I got the group for about $60 and that's what I'm asking. There's 6 of them. They're super cool and I'd love to see them go to someone who has the space and resources to grow them out and spawn them.

Becca

Members
Bump. Buy that 635 gallon tank off of JLW JLW and I'll throw these guys in for free because they deserve that kind of luxury.

Freakgecko

Members
Jim Cummings in Canada utilizes outdoor summer ponds for a lot of his Malagasy species. May be worth a shot with these guys. Just don’t know what you’ll do for the winter

Becca

Members
Jim Cummings in Canada utilizes outdoor summer ponds for a lot of his Malagasy species. May be worth a shot with these guys. Just don’t know what you’ll do for the winter

My biggest pond is 300 gallons and I'm just not sure I want to sacrifice it to them at this point, especially since I just tossed a pair of L134s out there.