• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS or T: Adult Heros efasciatus, juvie efasciatus, juvie rotkiel

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsanz

monster tank newbie
For Sale or Trade:

Willing to trade for threadfin acaras (Acarychthys heckelii) or other interesting South American cichlids -

All fish listed FSOT are Jeff Rapps stock.
  • Adult Heros efasciatus "Rio Tapajos" - male 6" - $55
  • Juvenile Heros efasciatus "Rio Tapajos" - male 3.5" - $25
  • Juvenile Heros sp. "Rotkeil" - unsexed 1.5" - $10
I also have an adult female that is a bit beat up from the male, so I am thinking about keeping her and nursing her back to health. I don't think they are a pair because the male only hassles her and aren't really showing any signs of pairing. I could be convinced to let her go as well if you really want her.

I am located in Rockville, about 5 miles from the meeting location. I work in Gaithersburg during the day, so a pickup could be arranged there as well.

Adult efasciatus 01.jpg
Adult efasciatus 02.jpg
Adult efasciatus 03.jpg
Juvenile efasciatus 01.jpg
Juvenile efasciatus 02.jpg
Juvie Rotkeil 01.jpg

rsanz

monster tank newbie
UPDATE: It appears that my adult male and female have paired off and are clearing a space to spawn. So I would like to keep them to give spawning a shot and see if I can try my hand at rearing some fry. But that means that I should still proceed with clearing out some space for them.

The juvie male efasciatus and unsexed Rotkeil are still available. 3.5" efasciatus reduced to $20 and 1.5" Rotkiel reduced to $8. Take both for $25. Also still willing to trade for interesting South Americans.

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
UPDATE: It appears that my adult male and female have paired off and are clearing a space to spawn. So I would like to keep them to give spawning a shot and see if I can try my hand at rearing some fry. But that means that I should still proceed with clearing out some space for them.

The juvie male efasciatus and unsexed Rotkeil are still available. 3.5" efasciatus reduced to $20 and 1.5" Rotkiel reduced to $8. Take both for $25. Also still willing to trade for interesting South Americans.
Did you ever get any fry?

Status
Not open for further replies.