• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS! Need to make room and rearrange some things.

Triviashi_Maru

CCA Members
I am in Baltimore, can arrange to meet on west side if you want. Let's say HOT since I'll bet most know how to get there. Or you can come up and cherry pick.

For Sale:
Amatitlania nanolutea YA, $10ea.
Ancistrus L144s, $5ea.
Apisto cacatuoides, 5 mos, $10ea, 6/$50
Green tiger spade tail guppies $15 adult trio
Kribs (P. pulcher) fry, small, $3ea. 6/$10
Platinum Angels $30/ adult pairs $5ea very small fry (2wks)
Purple Moscow Guppies $15 adult pairs or a bag o' fry (12 or so)
Gold mystery snails $1ea or a dime a dozen

Pics available, didn't want to cloud the post

CrystalC

Good morning,
I'm interested in the Apisto's. I've never bought from this site. What is the process?
Thank you,
Crystal

Triviashi_Maru

CCA Members
Good morning,
I'm interested in the Apisto's. I've never bought from this site. What is the process?
Thank you,
Crystal
Just let the seller know on the thread or in a PM what you want and work it out. This is just like a bulletin board, no set systems.
In this case, I can let you come up to Bmore and chose your fish, or meet you somewhere and make the sale. Depends on where you live and what you want to do.

young nick

CCA Members
How long will the apistos be available for? I'm traveling for the holidays and would also probably need to rehome my 3 kribensis (75g jungle) to make sure the apistos wouldn't get bullied, but am interested.

Triviashi_Maru

CCA Members
How long will the apistos be available for? I'm traveling for the holidays and would also probably need to rehome my 3 kribensis (75g jungle) to make sure the apistos wouldn't get bullied, but am interested.
Until they're gone. There are approximately 60 of them left. I am sitting on eggs right now debating hatching becasue there's no room until I move the bulk of them. I don't do Aquabid in winter, so they won't sell as fast as the rest of the year.

Becca

Members
I'm pretty sure that Aquatic Creations has been looking for guppies, but you should call and check. I realize it's a hike, but you may be able to trade them for supplies, etc.

CrystalC

Just let the seller know on the thread or in a PM what you want and work it out. This is just like a bulletin board, no set systems.
In this case, I can let you come up to Bmore and chose your fish, or meet you somewhere and make the sale. Depends on where you live and what you want to do.

I live in Virginia south of the beltway. Do you have any plans to be down this way? Can we talk off of the forum to make plans for meeting?
Crystal

Triviashi_Maru

CCA Members
I'll be bagging up and bringing some extras of all to the meeting. Tjose angels are dime sized now so I'm going to start asking $5 ea for them.

AquaStudent

Members
Nanolutea are a fantastic looking fish. Highly reccomend for anybody interested in smaller cichlids. I wanted to get a group but ended up with cutteri. Also a great fish but there's still something about the blue eyes and yellow bodies of the nanolutea