• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS - Mesoheros Atromaculatum Group

jonclark96

Past CCA President
CCA:

I have a group of 4 Mesoheros Atromaculatum that I'm looking to move on to a new home. There are 2 males and 2 females in the group, although I have one of the females separated at the moment. These are all wild caught fish that I have had for 4-5 years, originally imported by Jeff Rapps. There is a definite pair that has spawned on several occasions, but I have been unsuccessful in raising fry. The 2nd male lives with the pair and has been the target of their aggression for a while, so in full disclosure, he is in rough shape. I pulled the 2nd female out of their tank several months ago to avoid the aggression.

Preferably, I'd like to move these fish on to someone who can give them a bigger tank and hopefully get them to spawn. They are pretty rare in the hobby, and spawning is even more rare.

Please send me a PM if you are interested in them and to get a price. At this point, I am not interested in splitting up the group.