• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Mbuna cichlids and Asian upside-down catfish

Woshicara

Members
I need to rehome 7-8 African Mbuna cichlids and their tankmate, an Asian upside-down catfish (Mystus leucophasis).

The Mbuna cichlids range from 3-5 and include two yellow labs, several kenyis, and some kenyi hybrids. Asking $30 OBO for all.

The catfish is around 9 long and very active. He swims constantly, day or night, and is a source of constant entertainment. Asking $30 OBO.

All fish are very active and healthy. Anyone interested? Please let me know ASAP. The rehoming fee is definitely negotiable for a good home. I would much rather place them with a responsible fish keeper than take them to my LFS.

Thanks for looking!

Woshicara

Members
Ideally, I would like one person to take all the Mbuna (I understand if I can't get someone to take them AND the catfish since they're not the same biotype), but if I can't find someone, I will definitely let you know.