• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: lots of stuff

Hey Becca, haven't been on the forums for awhile you have a update list? How is your dog doing? Im interested in a few items on your list if you still have them. Let me know, its time for me to make a road trip home. :- )

Becca

Members
Hey Becca, haven't been on the forums for awhile you have a update list? How is your dog doing? Im interested in a few items on your list if you still have them. Let me know, its time for me to make a road trip home. :- )

Here I am, wanting to call you Tre again, even though I know full well that's not your name.

Monster (the big black bear dog) is doing MUCH better, although we're still recuperating. The blockage, which was not detected on x-ray or ultrasound, turned out to be a bunch of paper towels he'd eaten while we were at work. He's back to his "puppy" routine (even though he's got to be 8 or 9) of being crated whenever we're out, since it's clear he's not making good decisions while we're away.

Send me a text or a PM to let me know what things you were interested in. You know I'm always happy to have you stop by and cruise the tanks.

These days I'm also brimming with blue diamond shrimp and I have some Gold Laser cories and common kribensis coming up.

CichlidDan

Members
Here I am, wanting to call you Tre again, even though I know full well that's not your name.

Monster (the big black bear dog) is doing MUCH better, although we're still recuperating. The blockage, which was not detected on x-ray or ultrasound, turned out to be a bunch of paper towels he'd eaten while we were at work. He's back to his "puppy" routine (even though he's got to be 8 or 9) of being crated whenever we're out, since it's clear he's not making good decisions while we're away.

Send me a text or a PM to let me know what things you were interested in. You know I'm always happy to have you stop by and cruise the tanks.

These days I'm also brimming with blue diamond shrimp and I have some Gold Laser cories and common kribensis coming up.
Glad to hear the dog is doing better!