• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: lots of stuff

Becca

Members
One of my dogs has spent a week in the hospital and still isn't out of the woods, so I'm selling things I might not normally part with and also some things I would.

2x Fluval U4 internal filters - make a reasonable offer on one or both.

Fluval SpecV with aqua soil, marineland double bright, 2 pea puffers, and a BNP. Loaded with crypts, anubias, Thai crinium. Small heater. Must be picked up. - $100
20180209_072300.jpg
Tangerine Tiger shrimp - group of 6 for $35
Cherry barbs - 4 for $10
Malawa shrimp - 6 for $10
Half 10 tank with LED lid -$30
2.5 gallon with homemade matten filter and homemade lid - $15
Red Cherry shrimp- 6 for $15
Red rili shrimp - $3 each (can breed with RCS to create a colony of rilis).
Brush nose pleco babies - 6 for $10 - albino and regular.
Large breeding pair of BNPs- brown male, albino female -$20
4-5" L128 - $60 - must pick up

Plants.. come shop my tanks. I will sell anything that isn't a big sword.

1518179998283772452933.jpg

IndianaSam

CCA Members
Becca,

Sorry to hear about your dog.

I’ll be at the meeting tomorrow and would love to take 6 Malawa shrimp off your hands.

Sam

Becca

Members
Becca,

Sorry to hear about your dog.

I’ll be at the meeting tomorrow and would love to take 6 Malawa shrimp off your hands.

Sam

Thank you! I have some guarded good news - he does not need surgery (at this point) so long as he doesn't start vomiting again. I sure hope he doesn't start vomiting again. If he keeps his meals down until 6pm, he can leave the hospital and come back home.

I will bring you a bag of shrimp.

Becca

Members
Let's add to this 3 juvenile L183 plecos (1.5-2") - $20 each or all 3 for 50 (provided I can catch the little _____________s).

Becca

Members
Still available, new items in blue:

• 2x Fluval U4 internal filters - reasonable offer for one or both - great for turtle tanks and large paludariums.
  • Tangerine Tiger shrimp - group of 6 for $35
  • Cherry barbs - 4 for $10
  • Malawa shrimp - 6 for $10
  • Half 10 tank with LED lid -$30
  • 2.5 gallon with homemade matten filter and homemade lid (connect it to air and it's done)- $15
  • Red Cherry shrimp- 6 for $15
  • Red rili shrimp - $3 each (can breed with RCS to create a colony of rilis).
  • Brush nose pleco babies - 6 for $10 - albino and regular.
  • Large breeding pair of BNPs- brown male, albino female -$20
  • 2x female Dicrossus maculatus - $25 each or both for $40 - females are hard to find.
  • 3" Leopard Frog Pleco (L134) - transitioning to adult patterning - $60
  • 4-5" L128 (Blue phantom) - $60 - must pick up
  • Juvenile L183s (Starlight ancistrus) - $20 each or all 3 for $50.
  • Vesuvius (Echinodorus augustifolia) plantlets (few available) - $5 each
  • Plant grab bags - 6x16" bag of plants - mix of java fern, anubias, sagittaria, easy stems, mosses, crypts, etc. - $10
  • Large, potted, purple Taro plant - $50. This is a tropical pond plant - looks gorgeous in a pond spring-fall, must be kept indoors in a sunny window over the winter (Rockville pick-up preferred).
  • Plants - come shop my tanks. I will sell anything that isn't a big sword.

Pick-up in Damascus, MD. (I'm available most Fridays and also weekends)

Can arrange pick up of dry goods and plants in Rockville, MD, between 9am and 4pm, M-Th.

Becca

Members
Still available, new items in blue:

• 2x Fluval U4 internal filters - reasonable offer for one or both - great for turtle tanks and large paludariums.
  • 2.5 gallon with homemade matten filter and homemade lid (connect it to air and it's done)- $15
  • 2x female Dicrossus maculatus - $25 each or both for $40 - females are hard to find.
  • 3" Leopard Frog Pleco (L134) - transitioning to adult patterning - $60
  • 4-5" L128 (Blue phantom) - $60 - must pick up
  • Juvenile L183s (Starlight ancistrus) - $20 each or all 3 for $50.
  • Vesuvius (Echinodorus augustifolia) plantlets (few available) - $5 each
  • Plant grab bags - 6x16" bag of plants - mix of java fern, anubias, sagittaria, easy stems, mosses, crypts, etc. - $10
  • Large, potted, purple Taro plant - $50. This is a tropical pond plant - looks gorgeous in a pond spring-fall, must be kept indoors in a sunny window over the winter (Rockville pick-up preferred).

Can arrange pick up of dry goods and plants in Rockville, MD, between 9am and 4pm, M-Th.

Bump.

Wobblebonk

CCA Members
I suppose I am too new to PM but I am interested in Tangerine Tigers and Vesuvius Plantlets... maybe other plants.

Becca

Members
Bump - still lots of stuff left.

• Juvenile L183s (Starlight ancistrus) - $20 each (2 left)