• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS - LF & SF Blue eyed pleco (L144) and Yellow Neo Shrimp

lock jaw

CCA Members
L144 Plecos are 1.5 - 2+ inches, unsexed, healthy and active. Adults are not for sale.

L144 - Blue eyed pleco
Short fin - $10 each
Long fin - $15 each

Yellow Neo Shrimp - $2 each

Located in Frederick MD.
Available to meet around MD, DC, and VA depending where and when.

LF Blue eyed 3.jpg
LF Blue eyed 2.jpg
SF Blue eyed 2.jpg
SF Blue eyed 1.jpg
Yelow Neo Shrimp.jpg

lock jaw

CCA Members
Very nice looking.

Thanks Jim. I have had them for a while. Will separate all the plecos I have into different tanks soon. Right now I have the L144 with five L397 and a solo 6-7 inch blue phantom. The army of neo shrimp are housed with two L046 and one L114, they don't seem to mind them.

dfwguy

Hello,

I am interested in L144 - Long Fins.. I am new to this forum, i dont know how to send a PM message here.

lock jaw

CCA Members
Hello,

I am interested in L144 - Long Fins.. I am new to this forum, i dont know how to send a PM message here.

Hey man.

I have 3 that are at a sellable size but there are two guys before you that asked me if I had any available. I will have to ask them if they are still interested then get back to you.

Where are you located?

dfwguy

Hello,

I am located near Gettysburg, PA. I go to my friends house in Federick, MD every other week.. What size are they? Any pictures.

I have lots of short fins and they are in breeding age..

Thanks!

lock jaw

CCA Members
Hello,

I am located near Gettysburg, PA. I go to my friends house in Federick, MD every other week.. What size are they? Any pictures.

I have lots of short fins and they are in breeding age..

Thanks!

That is cool. I sell them when they are 1.5-2 inches. I have 3 available that are the right size but they are on hold for someone.

I do have a couple batches growing up, so I should have more soon.

You can text me at 972-948-0892, I can send you pictures and let you know when more will be available.

dfwguy

That is cool. I sell them when they are 1.5-2 inches. I have 3 available that are the right size but they are on hold for someone.

I do have a couple batches growing up, so I should have more soon.

You can text me at 972-948-0892, I can send you pictures and let you know when more will be available.
Thankyou! Appreciated! Will do!.