• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Group of Corydoras Weitzmani and Group of Corydoras trilineatus

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Hey Everybody
I have 8 Corydoras Weitzmani and 3 Trilineatus
All 3 trilineatus are adults and most of the Weitzmani are about breeding age. I have not seen eggs from either group, but until recently they all lived in a 300 gallon with plenty of hungry plecos, silver dollars, and cichlids so there is a good chance eggs have been layed and they just got eaten. Some of the Weitzmani are from Frank and others are wild caught. All the trilineatus are from an LFS. All fish are healthy and eating flakes, sinking pellets, and the occasional bloodworm.
The fish and I are located in Potomac MD but I wouldn't mind meeting somewhere in the middle
I'm looking for $40 for the group of Weitzmani or $10 for the group of trilineatus
I'm not really looking to trade, but would for L number cats, driftwood, or any peaceful south american fish for my display tank
I'm not on this site much so if youre interested or want more information, send me an email: festaedansfish@gmail.com
Thanks!