• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Fish, pond plants

Becca

Members
But I am, and I'm in the mood for some choprae. Frankly, I should have just asked for some last weekend. And I feel cheated. I haven't noticed anything coming out of the plant roots.

Blaise

Sorry :-/. I put some plants in a random rubbermaid of water a day or two ago and there are already baby fish in it. The choprae are small and the BBQ is only a month away, I can always set some aside for you. Alternately, if you'd like my adults for the rest of the season, I think I have enough babies this year.

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
Sorry :-/. I put some plants in a random rubbermaid of water a day or two ago and there are already baby fish in it. The choprae are small and the BBQ is only a month away, I can always set some aside for you. Alternately, if you'd like my adults for the rest of the season, I think I have enough babies this year.
Entirely your option. I can wait for fry. I already have those micagemmae, after all.

Blaise

Becca

Members
Bump.

At this point I still have lots of everything EXCEPT for gold white clouds.

I'll also add to this list:

Snowball Shrimp - easy neocaridina - 6 for $30.