• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Fish, inverts, plants

Becca

Members
Delivery to the September meeting.

Fish
  • White cloud mountain minnows - home grown - 6 for $10 - 1 group
  • Pair of Biotoecus dicentrarchus - $80.
  • Corydoras sp. (probably schultzii, wild type) - 3 for $10.
  • Norman's lampeye killifish - easy, temperate fish, 6 for $15.
  • Striped Raphael cat - hardy armored cats - large size - 2 available - $10. These guys can handle larger/somewhat aggressive fish. Very peaceful and awesome in a tank with Geos, for example.
  • "Rescued" striped Raphael - free to good home - he's a bit deformed due to being raised in a tight space but is in good health now.
Shrimp
Neocaridina -
  • Red Cherry - 6 for $10. - 1 group
Caridina -
  • Caridina cf. babaulti "Indian Zebra" - juveniles - this shrimp grows slowly and lives longer than others I've worked with. It does not cross-breed with tiger or bee shrimp and can be maintained just like Neocaridinas (easy) - 6 for $25.
  • Tangerine tiger shrimp. Easier Caridina type that does best below 78 degrees - 6 for $30.
Plants
Supplies
  • Fluval U4 internal filter - $20

Becca

Members
Have any pics of the corydoras? Do you only have 3?

I have at least 6, possibly more. Photos are hard because they're in a 40B on the floor that's a bit dim even with a light on it. I'll try to net some out and snap a photo in a spec cup if I get a chance.

Becca

Members
This is last call. If you want me to bring something, I need to know by 11:30, before I start bagging stuff. C CichlidDan I'll try to snap a photo while I'm in the fish room, but I'm on my own with 2 kids right now and I've got to get one to dance class and the other to the library, plus both fed, before I can even think about it.

CichlidDan

Members
This is last call. If you want me to bring something, I need to know by 11:30, before I start bagging stuff. C CichlidDan I'll try to snap a photo while I'm in the fish room, but I'm on my own with 2 kids right now and I've got to get one to dance class and the other to the library, plus both fed, before I can even think about it.
Thanks Becca whenever you get a chance, unfortunately I'm not able to make it to the meeting today so if I do end up getting the corys I'll pick them up when it works for you.