• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: fish and equipment

Forester

Members
Hi all,

I have a collection of equipment and livestock that I need to get rid of:

Equipment
  • 29g tank ($20): has a black background and is in pretty good shape

• 40g breeder tank ($35): great condition

• 3/32in thick glass sheets (first offer takes it): one 3ftx3ft, two 3ftx2ft, and scraps; I used this glass to make sliding lids for smaller tanks

• 1/2in thick glass piece (first offer takes it): 22.25in x 17.5in; very nice glass; perhaps good for a plywood build

Livestock
  • 2m2f Bronze corydoras ($15): breeding group; two really nice fat females and two eager males; they lay eggs all around the tank every few weeks or so

• Super red bristlenose plecos ~1in (~$5 depending on size): come from a very nice German line that I’ve been working with for many years

• Longfin super red bristlenose plecos ~1in (~$10 depending on size): very nice longfin super reds; originate primarily from the German line

Pictured are the parents of the short fin bristlenose and the siblings of the longfin available for sale. The longfin lose their spots as they grow; my adult longfins are just about solid orange.

Everything is negotiable and I am happy to make deals if you buy a lot. I am located in Silver Spring, MD, and am available most afternoons/evenings for people to come by. If you want any more pictures or would like a faster response feel free to text me at 301-957-5978.

Thanks for your interest,

Lucas

P9164935.JPG

P9104881.JPG

P9104877.JPG

Rare AquaTechs

Good Morning Lucas,
I'm interested in your Long Fin Super Red Plecos, if they are still available. The problem may be that I live in Cailfornia. Do you ship fish?
Thanks for your time,
Robert