• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: everything/anything

Wobblebonk

CCA Members
probably appropriate with bubble counters, though I hardly ever actually use bubble counters personally but might be appropriate for the size tanks I want to try this on.

Becca

Members
Update -
1 male, 3 female Teleogramma brichardi, sub-adults (might be 2 of each - markings on 1 are borderline) - Updated price $100 (these fish are typically $30 a piece plus shipping, and you don't get any guarantees on sex).

Quartet of Etia nguti - unsure of sex ratio, but enough color distinction/interesting behavior that I think there's a mix - $100

Half 10 gallon tank with led lid - $25

Black pinto shrimp - $10 each

Red cherry shrimp - $2 each

Tangerine Tiger shrimp - $5 each

48" Current satellite - $40

36" refurbished marineland double-bright type light - $20

Fluval U4 filters - $20 each

Pair of large Weitzman's tetras, trained on flake/pellet foods - $30

Full AC 20 filter - $15

AC 20 filter missing lid - $5

2-way CO2 splitter - $25

Plants. Too many plants to even contemplate listing. Just come shop my tanks and I'll price for you as we go. Stock includes:
- Swords - Amazon and Kleiner bar
- 4 types of Java fern
- 5+ types of anubias
- Many types of bucephalandra
- Moss, all the moss
- HUGE water sprite
- Crypts
- Potamogeton gayi
- Spiral val
- Red val
- Tanganyikan val
- Large and small bolbitis
- Dwarf tropical lily
- Sagittaria subdulata
- and more!

Pick-up is in Damascus, MD.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Are you keeping the Weitzman tetras in any special water? If they are okay in tap, I would be happy to get them from you.

Becca

Members
Update -

Quartet of Etia nguti - unsure of sex ratio, but enough color distinction/interesting behavior that I think there's a mix - $100

White clouds - $2 each

Tadpoles - $1 each (don't ask me what kind)

Full AC 20 filter - $15

2-way CO2 splitter - $25

Plants. Too many plants to even contemplate listing. Just come shop my tanks and I'll price for you as we go. Stock includes:
- Swords - Amazon and Kleiner bar
- 4 types of Java fern
- 5+ types of anubias
- Moss, all the moss
- HUGE water sprite
- Crypts
- Potamogeton gayi
- Spiral val
- Red val
- Tanganyikan val
- Dwarf tropical lily
- Sagittaria subdulata
- and more!

Hi Becca, I'm about to setup my new 180gal, the old one leaked almost 2 years ago and now I'm in need of some more live plants once I get it up and running. It will be a discus tank again as well. I have my 14 year old son helping me get it setup too, and he has some ideas for plants. He's turning into an expert, so I'll let him look at your plant list and we'll go from there.

Becca

Members
Hi Becca, I'm about to setup my new 180gal, the old one leaked almost 2 years ago and now I'm in need of some more live plants once I get it up and running. It will be a discus tank again as well. I have my 14 year old son helping me get it setup too, and he has some ideas for plants. He's turning into an expert, so I'll let him look at your plant list and we'll go from there.

We have a 210 discus tank, so I definitely have an assortment of plants that can survive the temperatures.

Becca

Members
I have a pair or trio that I’d sell from my tanks FOR Becca. Same price. She gets the money, you get the fish. Her Baenschi came from me.
That is very kind of you Cory, thanks. I know finzz finzz really wanted some.

Becca

Members
Update -

Tadpoles - $1 each (don't ask me what kind)

Full AC 20 filter - $15

2-way CO2 splitter - $25

- Swords - Kleiner bar
- 4 types of Java fern
- 5+ types of anubias
- Moss, all the moss
- Water sprite
- Crypts
- Potamogeton gayi
- Spiral val
- Red val
- Tanganyikan val
- Sagittaria subdulata
- and more!

I can deliver any of the above to the meeting. Plant grab bags are $10. These are a mix of easy low-medium light plants.