1. The Big Fish Deal is coming your way in March 2017. Watch for more information as we get closer.
  2. Don't forget to vote for your favorite picture in the Photo of the Month section.
  3. The November speaker for the meeting is : Dominic Cergnul. "Building a Crappy Fishroom"
  4. November 12th. 2pm. Doors open at 1. Kennedy High School, Silver Spring Maryland

FS: Eheim 2071 Professional 3 Filter

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by MarkK, Aug 21, 2012.

1. MarkK

MarkK CCA Members

Mark Kaprow
    Jan 8, 2010
    Last Activity:
    Wednesday at 3:17 PM
    For sale, Eheim G65 Professional 3 Filter. Includes media and everything you need to run. $150.

Some of these filters have a problem with leaks. Eheim replaced the entire head unit for me because my unit leaked around the power cord.

I had one other of these Ehiem filters, which also had the head replaced by Eheim and that one has been working fine ever since.

During the time between when I found the leak in this unit and when I got it replaced, we went through the derechio storm and as a result lost power for four plus days and so through all that I switched over to lots of sponge filters and smaller HOB filters, so as a result I am selling this and another filter which I will post about separately.

The only thing missing is the intake strainer but I will include a couple of nice pieces of Poret foam which you can use as a replacement, I've used that and works great, kind of like a pre-filter. (Note large piece of Poret foam in background not included).

PM or email me mkaprow at gmail

complete parts.jpg

top closeup.jpg

parts closeup.jpg

box front2.jpg