• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Corys, Shrimp, BNPs

Becca

Members
CW010 "Gold Laser" Cory - 6 for $30

Blue diamond shrimp - 6 for $20

Tangerine Tiger shrimp - 6 for $30

Baby brush nose plecos - regular and albino - 3/$1... really... just trying to cover the costs of the bags and bagging time. Want more? Make me an offer.

These are for pick-up at the June meeting.

Jlovell

Members
I don't have shipping supplies. In the fall I could try, but it's too hot now to send them USPS priority.

I haven’t shipped before but I believe you would put an ice pack in the box. Fish in a bag ice pack all in a box label and send out with the carrier. You can send overnight or two day and they would be fine.

Becca

Members
I haven’t shipped before but I believe you would put an ice pack in the box. Fish in a bag ice pack all in a box label and send out with the carrier. You can send overnight or two day and they would be fine.
I will talk to a friend who ships to see what he does. Which critters were you interested in?

Becca

Members
I would also have to charge you for shipping and supplies, and I can't guarantee live delivery, especially since I don't have an oxygen tank.

Jlovell

Members
I will talk to a friend who ships to see what he does. Which critters were you interested in?
The gold laser Cory’s. I bought 6 that were supposed to be a breeding group 3 years ago & they have never bred so I guess I need to add more. Ty.

Becca

Members
The gold laser Cory’s. I bought 6 that were supposed to be a breeding group 3 years ago & they have never bred so I guess I need to add more. Ty.
I confirmed that shipping in summer heat is a bad idea. Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not willing to risk killing fish I worked so hard to raise.

What are tiger shrimp. Are they wild Caradina species relative of crystal shrimp? Can they co exist with Neo shrimp in same water conditions.

Becca

Members
What are tiger shrimp. Are they wild Caradina species relative of crystal shrimp? Can they co exist with Neo shrimp in same water conditions.
They can coexist with neos provided the water quality is fairly good and temps don't get above 78 that often. If you Google "tangerine tiger shrimp" you'll find information. Some sites list them as "cf. cantonensis."

Wobblebonk

CCA Members
Did you want to trade laser Cory's for cpds? How many cpds for like 10? Almost all the original growth on that microsword melted on me but the new leaves are doing good I think it was all emersed growth.

Becca

Members
Did you want to trade laser Cory's for cpds? How many cpds for like 10? Almost all the original growth on that microsword melted on me but the new leaves are doing good I think it was all emersed growth.
I think we could do that - even trade? Feel free to text me.