• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS Canister Filter New/never used Aquatop 400 U.V.

Hicgup

Members
I have a brand new never used Aquatop 400 U.V. Filter. No box, no hoses, inlet or outlet. I will sell for $70 obo.
Also brand new in box 100 watt EHEIM JAGER heater $10. Items are for pick up in Hampton, or can be combined with fish purchase for delivery, or shipped ups ground for actual cost of shipping. The Christmas Cleanup Continues!

Hicgup

Members
I will have to check ground rates and let you know. The heater’s box is 16 inches. Weight is not much, but box size will determine rate. If you are interested in multiple heaters I have some used but good heaters I will sell for $5. Each. I just plugged one in this morning on a temporary discus holding tank and works fine. I will check to see if two or three of them will fit.

Also if anyone is interested, I am dropping the price of the NEW canister filter with U.V. to $40 obo, I need to make space.

I have a brand new never used Aquatop 400 U.V. Filter. No box, no hoses, inlet or outlet. I will sell for $70 obo.
Also brand new in box 100 watt EHEIM JAGER heater $10. Items are for pick up in Hampton, or can be combined with fish purchase for delivery, or shipped ups ground for actual cost of shipping. The Christmas Cleanup Continues!

You still have that aquatop?