• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS. Breeding Group of Blue tilapia +female with eggs

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Hey guys
I'd like to get rid of my breeder Tilapia. The group has two males and 6 females, one of wich has a mouth full of eggs. The fish are between 9-4 inches and all are eating well. Super easy to take care of and do great in outdoor ponds. They have great personalities and not to mention taste great.
Looking for $50 for the group.
Also have some glod zebra/yoyo loaches (not sure on the species, i bought them as gold zebras all at once but some look more like zebras and some look more like yoyos), small female red head geo, and 2 ornate pims that i'd also like to sell. Ill throw in the geo for free with the tilapia if youd like.
Thanks

Might be interested in your gold zebra/yoyo loaches.

How many do you have? Whats the break down of gold/zebra/yoyo loach "looks" ? What are you looking to get out of them?

I also have some fish to trade if you are interested

~13x Male Black Bar Endlers Livebearers
2x Ameca Splendens (Butterfly Goodeid) they are a pair
4x Characidae Pristella Tetras
2x Glofish (tetras) they are red and hot pink i'd say

Thanks!

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Might be interested in your gold zebra/yoyo loaches.

How many do you have? Whats the break down of gold/zebra/yoyo loach "looks" ? What are you looking to get out of them?

I also have some fish to trade if you are interested

~13x Male Black Bar Endlers Livebearers
2x Ameca Splendens (Butterfly Goodeid) they are a pair
4x Characidae Pristella Tetras
2x Glofish (tetras) they are red and hot pink i'd say

Thanks!
theres 6 loaches, the gold zebra looking ones have straight stripes and the yoyo looking ones have wavy stripes. Id like $40 for the group and im not really interested in any of those fish

men_arell

Members
i would love to take the Tilapia from you but the biggest free tank I have is a 55 gal and the Wife would hang me if i get another tank