• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Apistogramma, corydoras and other random fish

IndianaSam

CCA Members
I have juvenile F1 Apistogramma allpohuayo “yellow” for sale in groups of 6. Probably 3 groups total, but maybe more. These are beautiful Apistogramma that you don’t see every day. $30 for six.
11EAB0A2-0FCB-4691-8DBA-DE57E8CB6DF7.jpeg

I also have juvenile Apistogramma baenschi for sale. Same price, $30 for 6. Probably 3 groups of 6 available. The males are starting to show color and they should be spawning soon.

In addition, I have my adult pair of A. baenschi for sale. $25 for the pair.

There’s a group of 5-6 Apistogramma cacatuoides that are available too. I think they might all be males. The grandparents were a domestic strain female and a wild male, which made for some great looking and vigorous fish. $10 for the whole group.

One young Electric Blue Acara is available for $20. It’s a great looking fish, but I lost the rest from my group and I’m not terribly interested is spawning them anymore due to my limited space
BF1A009D-AF3A-4F8B-896D-66B37D7AA741.jpeg

Lastly, I have 6-7 albino Corydoras aeneus, 5 wild type Corydoras aeneus and 2 C. paleatus up for grabs. $10 for all to make space.
52560CE7-1E2C-43B6-B8BE-227EA2AF4C0F.jpeg

I have a single male cherry barb left over from before my son became a teenager and was actually interested in fish that is free to a good home.

I’m in Rockville, MD and prefer “porch pickup”. Unfortunately I’m out of town during the weekend of the swap meet. PM me if you’re interested or want more details.

IndianaSam

CCA Members
One group of baenschi juveniles are gone. The adults are gone too. Two groups of allpahuayo are gone as well as the Corydoras and single cherry barb.

Still available:
2x 6 juvenile baenschi
Electric Blue Acara, approximately 2.5”
Male Apistogramma cacatuoides, 4 or 5

IndianaSam

CCA Members
I really like the allpohuayo but need to move some fish around. Hopefully next time you have some available I'll be better prepared. Do you keep them in Moco tap water or alter the water?
Hopefully I’ll have more in the near future. I keep them in MoCo tap water