• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS AIR PUMP LINEAR PISTON "MEDO"

Hicgup

Members
I have closed down my fish room and have a spare pump I am willing to sell. If you are not familiar with a true linear piston type pump, it is the PERFECT pump for a fish room, rack of multiple aquariums or the like. They are extremely quiet, with an exceptionally long service life (8 years of continuous life is common), provide very energy efficient operation and clean-oil free air! They have outdoor rated housing and require no lubrication. It is gently used (essentially a spare that was put into service only occasionally-I am keeping the one for future use that I have run for years indoors and OUT!) and new sell for over $350.00 I am willing to sacrifice it for $150.00 shipped ground to anywhere in Va., Md., or D.C. (they are not lightweight/inexpensive pumps-11" X 8" X 8" and about 10 pounds). For an extra $20 I will include a brand new never used 12 port air manifold that I bought for $39.99. (this allows you to hook up standard airline tubing to each one of the twelve barbed individually controlled ports,-if not it comes with the standard 3/4" hose outlet that can be hard plumbed or customized for your aquariums/fish room etc.) Again this is a professional grade pump for MULTIPLE aquariums, or a VERY large aquarium or two, fish room or pond/water garden, it can deliver two cubic feet of air per minute, and can pump air down to a depth of 100 inches. I am so confident that you will be happy with this pump, if you are not completely satisfied you can pay for the RETURN ground shipping and I will refund your money, (including my cost to ship to you-but NOT the return shipping). Available for pickup or a demonstration in Hampton Roads, Va., I will take $25.00 off the price if I do not need to ship. Payment by paypal or cash on pickup. This is going to be listed on a local reef forum as well as the goldfishkeepers forum, and maybe another site or two, so will be considered sold to whomever makes payment first, not by time of inquiry or declaration of "I'll take it". Any questions let me know.