• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS African Tanganyika and Malawi cichlids

Nick Clark

CCA Members
Hey Nick, yes I still have him but am treating the tank that he is in right now for another fish. I can let you know when I am done treating the tank. The Inkfin is in perfect health.
Jim
That's cool no problem, I'm not in a rush and I also live about 3hrs from you so I'm not sure how I would want to get it yet

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
Hey Ron,
sorry I need to update the list. He is sold.

A few more available fish
1x 5” Mylochromis Lateristigma $25 SOLD
1x-4.25” Zrock male-$20 SOLD
1x 3.5“ flavescent $15 (pretty sure it’s a male)SOLD
1x-4.5 long nose blue male$15 SOLD
1x-4.5” yellow lab $10 I AM HOLDING ON TO HIM FOR NOW
misc. 3.5” Cyprichromis $15 ea.

Have to let go of a few fish.
4” ink fin Calvus-pics #1,2,3 $30 PENDING
4” Julidochromis marlieri pic #2 $15 SOLD
5-1/2” Metriaclima zebra gold pics #4,5 $25
6” frontosa Burundi pic#6 $40 SOLD
5” Mylochromis lateristigma pic#7,8 SOLD
3-1/2” Mylochromis lateristigma pic#9. $20 SOLD
3” Flavescent peacock pic #10 (2x available) $15 ea (1 pending)BOTH SOLD

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
3- Leptosoma Kitumba “brilliant jumbo” Approx. 3”, 2x-males, 1x-female FS. purchased from Daves Rare Fish as 1” juvies.

bdw1889

CCA Members
I’m new to this forum but I’m trying to get some local tangyanikan cichlids for my new 40 breeder. I think the trio would be cool as an upper water fish.

bdw1889

CCA Members
How much for the trio? I will be coming through your area December 20 and back down Christmas Eve. (Family up in PA, I live in St Mary’s MD) also just the three will be okay, even in such a small group?

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
$60 for the trio. 3 should be fine depending on tankmates. I have the 3 plus another cyp species with Malawi grow outs and they have been fine for a while now.

bdw1889

CCA Members
Okay, I inquired on another thread about someone’s cyps fry but they didn’t respond. I’ll take the trio but I would need to get them Christmas eve which probably be a poor time for you. But I’m also coming back through your area again early January and can get them if you can hold them that long, if not I understand too.

bdw1889

CCA Members
Nevermind he responded and said he has 10 available. I think that would look better than the 3. Sorry for confusion my apologies.

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
Need room for grow outs, below are still available
Male 4” inkfin calvus $25
male 6” metraclima Gold zebra $10
female 7” Rostratus $10