• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Adult Mbuna, most from Dave's Fish

bossanova

Members
Hey, I'm going to be converting my 120 into Discus, and these guys need a good home:

4M Msobo
2F Msobo
1M Fryeri
1M Demasoni
1 M Acei
3 Victorians (forgot the name, got at auction in BFD5)
4 M. Red Top Gallireya
3 blue top Hara Gallireya

Make fair offer, and pls take a bunch

Devin Gibson

CCA Members
Hey, I'm going to be converting my 120 into Discus, and these guys need a good home:

4M Msobo
2F Msobo
1M Fryeri
1M Demasoni
1 M Acei
3 Victorians (forgot the name, got at auction in BFD5)
4 M. Red Top Gallireya
3 blue top Hara Gallireya

Make fair offer, and pls take a bunch
When are you available.... I'm over by George washington university until 2. I really just want the damasoni tho

Hicgup

Members
I am really interested in the msobo, but I bet you are not interested in driving to Va. beach one day. I have about 40 silver dollar size cobalt discus, would be willing to work a trade, but I don't plan on driving to D.C. any time soon.

bossanova

Members
These are still available!

Someone could have breeding trios of Msobo, red top gallireyas, a big M Fryeri, and others... cheap! Or trade

I need them out of my 120 ASAP

Freakgecko

Members
I’d be interested in some for a tank at AlleyCat Rescue in Brentwood. It’s a donated tank run mostly out of my pocket. I have bristlenose plecos to trade, otherwise I don’t think you want juvie yellow labs or venustus lol