• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Adult Discus - 6.5 inches +

dhavalsp

Members
Hi All,

I have decided to sell my stendker discus. They are all 6.5 inch Plus end to end. great shape and still growing.
the striated (red turquoise) is a female. The solid blue (Flanchen Snakeskin) is a male. And the spotted one is probably male. They all are about 1.5 years old and were purchased directly from discus hans.

$125 each, all three for 350.

these pictures were taken 2 months ago, so they have put on some weight since then.

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

IMG_0968.JPG

IMG_0965.JPG

Wyn001100

Members
Why do u keep discus with angel fish? Since discus a weaker immune system, I read that angel fish can transmit disease 2 discus fish?

FishEggs

If the angel fish are healthy and not diseased then there is nothing to worry about transmitting.

dhavalsp

Members
Fish have been spoken for!

W Wyn001100 I think all fish, even discus, can thrive well with other tank mates as long as proper tank mates are selected and a detailed quarantine process is followed. I go through extensive 6 week process and don't introduce the new fish unless I am 100% confident.