• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS 5 large 6" discus

Thai

Members
Gave it a try, discus are just not my thing it seems, believe I have 2 males and 3 females. Penang eruption strain

160$ each
Buy all 5 for $700

IMG_4658.JPG

IMG_4807.JPG

IMG_4944.JPG

IMG_4945.JPG

IMG_4946.JPG

Thai

Members
They dont do anything for me, i don't enjoy them like I do other fish, had them for over a month now

YSS

Members
You have big tanks. A large school of single strain wild discus is a sight to behold. One day, I will restock my 265G tank with 20 wild discus.

Thai

Members
Don't think more time would make me change me mind honestly but I appreciate the enthusiasm and advice

rich_one

Members
Thai, just wanted to thank you for both working with me on this, and for some extraordinarily beautiful fish! In less than 24 hours, the discus have become the focal point of my fish collection. They are a hit, colorful, and full of personality, already eating right out of my hand! Just want to show appreciation to a great guy, with a great collection of fish (you should see Thai's frontosa tank!). Thanks for the fish and hospitality. I'll do my best to take care of these fish for a long time.

-Rich