• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: 40B full set-up

Becca

Members
52460265_10102495533328153_8042776520361508864_o.jpg

Includes:
  • 40 gallon breeder aquarium (< 1 year old), no scratches.
  • Solid wood cabinet stand with "walnut" stain.
  • Glass lids
  • 36" Current Serene LED kit (retails for $220), plus extra background film.
  • Substrate (if you want it)
  • Hardscape (if you want it)
  • Some plants (if you want them)

I will include, if you would like, a Cobalt EXT canister filter, but I will not include the pump that goes with the filter. These filters have an awesome design, but apparently the quality of the pumps is not what it used to be. The pump is leaking voltage. The Cobalt heater is also leaking voltage and I'm not about to give that to anyone, either. Pretty sure I'm going Office Space on both of them when I get home.

Pick up in Damascus, MD. Can deliver within 10 miles of my house, but you have to have someone there capable of unloading it.

$300 or best reasonable offer - I'm not totally nuts, I do realize it's *only* a 40 breeder and the light is the best thing it's got going for it at this point.

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Becca Becca when you say leaking voltage, what are you referring to?

Becca

Members
Becca Becca when you say leaking voltage, what are you referring to?
As in 25-30 volts between these two pieces of equipment, running through the water.

I lost 6 Moenkhausia heikoi, my male Teleocichla centrarchus, and my female Teleocichla sp. Xingu 3.

The other fish managed to recover once I moved them to a different tank.

Becca

Members
Bump.
I will not be separating the light out.

I forgot to mention that the package includes mounting brackets for the light (a $40 value).

Becca

Members
I'm interested. Could I come see it sometime soon?

Yes. I'm actually working from home today until about 2:30. Evenings and weekends are also OK. It is not in this EXACT condition right now, but the scape is still intact and assembled, with water still in it (I can also clear it, if that is preferred, but would need the weekend for that).

PM me for my address and to set up a time.