• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: 33 gallon long - tank only

Becca

Members
I am preparing to swap out my current 33 gallon aquarium for a shiny new one. The tank is in, overall, good condition. One side (currently the front but could be turned around) has some small, superficial chips in the glass courtesy of my youngest child. The other side is clean and display quality.

I will be cleaning out and breaking down the tank over the next week and it will probably be ready to go next weekend.20210723_143256.jpg

The damage.
20210723_143332.jpg

Asking $30 (less than $1 per gallon).

Pick up in Damascus, MD.

bossanova

Members
I am preparing to swap out my current 33 gallon aquarium for a shiny new one. The tank is in, overall, good condition. One side (currently the front but could be turned around) has some small, superficial chips in the glass courtesy of my youngest child. The other side is clean and display quality.

I will be cleaning out and breaking down the tank over the next week and it will probably be ready to go next weekend.View attachment 25632

The damage.
View attachment 25633

Asking $30 (less than $1 per gallon).

Pick up in Damascus, MD.
Nice! Are you going rimless??

Becca

Members
Nice! Are you going rimless??

H*ll no. I don't need fish on my floor and I don't have time to top off every 30 minutes due to summer evaporation :p .

I have 2 crazy kids and 2 crazy dogs. Fish jump in my house and lids protect them from themselves and from hands/tongues/whatever that might otherwise end up in tanks.