• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: 125 gallon aquarium, stand, lids, Eheim 2217s - $150

Becca

Members
I have a 125 gallon aquarium with a wood cabinet stand and lids for sale.

The tank is "fish room quality" which is why it's priced to cover just the filters and the stand. To take the filters and the stand, you MUST take the tank. What you do with it afterwards is completely up to you. It holds water. It also has a hand-made 3d background that can possibly be removed (siliconed in) but I'm not certain. You will also get any extra eheim parts I have around.

The stand can be used for 150 or a 125 (or really any tank with that same footprint). I will have it out in the garage Thursday night, at which point it is available. You will need to bring help to move it and you will need a truck.

Tank is pictured below.

70126817_10102713888163313_6940118227745767424_o.jpg

Becca

Members
Show up at the right time tomorrow with a truck, and you'll only have to move it off the truck when you get home.

Becca

Members
man I wish I had a place to put it!! I love it!

Figure it out!!!! It's only 6 feet long :).

Update - I asked my husband to move the lids to a safe place, so he dropped half of one on a concrete floor. One will need a new front flap unless I've got one around somewhere (which I actually may).

lilRia

Chairpersons
Staff member
Figure it out!!!! It's only 6 feet long :).

Update - I asked my husband to move the lids to a safe place, so he dropped half of one on a concrete floor. One will need a new front flap unless I've got one around somewhere (which I actually may).
are you sure we aren't married to the same man?

Becca

Members
Bump. Still available, still taking up my garage. You can have just the tank and the stand for $50, if you don't want the filters.

Becca

Members
working on my husband haha

I recently wanted a new bedroom set. My husband decided if I was going to get a new bedroom, he'd get a new 60" TV. I decided a 60" TV was excessive, and decided not to order the bedroom set. Within the next week, he started pushing me to just order the bedroom set because he wanted that damn TV so bad.