• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free to a good home: Chocolate Cichlids (Hypselecara Temporal is)

Drmavis

CCA Members
The center braces of my 210 gallon aquarium collapsed for the second time last night. Rather than get it repaired again or try to find a new 84x24" tank to take its place, I have decided to get rid of my fish and turn it into a reptile habitat instead of an aquarium.

I have lots of chocolate cichlid medium to sub adult size that are free to anyone who comes by with a bucket. Probably 20-30 total. They are offspring I bred and I have attached a pic of the parents. Message me if you are interested and let me know how many you want. I am in 20853.

IMG_20200105_113854.jpg

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Beautiful fish and generous offer! I'd be interested, but not sure when I'll be in the Rockville area next, and trying not to add to my collection at this time.

Good luck with the reptiles! Hope you eventually find your way back to fish though, but I understand not wanting to deal with a compromised large tank.

Drmavis

CCA Members
Beautiful fish and generous offer! I'd be interested, but not sure when I'll be in the Rockville area next, and trying not to add to my collection at this time.

Good luck with the reptiles! Hope you eventually find your way back to fish though, but I understand not wanting to deal with a compromised large tank.

I still have two 20H tanks with plants and fish so I'm not getting out of the cichlid hobby entirely - just going a different direction with my 210.

Drmavis

CCA Members
I still have around 20 left - both males and females. Looking to give the rest of the chocolates away this weekend if possible. Send me a PM if you are interested in any.