• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free Rack of 20 long tanks with sump.

I call it the Green Machine. Its big and its ugly.... lol But works!

Whoever claims this needs to take the whole contraption. It works. It needs a new pump. It does not really break down. You would need a truck and help to load it.

I got this second hand years ago. I reinforced it and painted it green. Then I added plumbing and the sump. The tanks are pretty old. They still hold water. It is fully plumbed and ready to run with a new pump. Happy freeday!

IMG_4244.jpg

IMG_4247.jpg

IMG_4248.jpg

IMG_4249.jpg

IMG_4251.jpg

IMG_4246.jpg

IMG_4250.jpg

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Appreciate the offer! Someone will get a great setup, too far for me to consider though, even though gas cost would still be less than the value. Always great to see hobbyists helping other hobbyists.

Thai

Members
I have a rio pump that will power this thing well if you need a pump. I live 5 minutes from Pat... Happy Holidays!

If you want it and want to help me put it in my truck I can deliver it for you. Just let me know. Ill need your help getting it in the truck and back off.
I have a rio pump that will power this thing well if you need a pump. I live 5 minutes from Pat... Happy Holidays!

Thai

Members
Lol no I don’t want it man, I have a pump I’ll give whoever grabs this from you for free to sweeten the deal and get it gone for you.

One last call on this tank setup before I trash it. No one has grabbed it and its time for it to go. The sump is available. I am open to offers. If you want the sump for free you can come and take the stand with the tanks. If you want the sump separate from the tanks please make an offer. Pickup only Alexandria VA.

zendog

I'll take it. I'm in Arlington and should be able to get it this weekend. I'll text you to follow up.